Wednesday, January 14

Wondering about the Demon's Realm of Darkness? My chilling abode strikes an uncanny resemblance to Dante's Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus.
"This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth..."
You can read the full description here.

The Hell Hounds wanted in, not five minutes after going out to play in the snow. No wonder. Silly Hell Hounds. It is currently a lovely -30 degrees Celsius outside. Too chilly for my Caustic Canines, who are used to hotter realms (in other words ... basking in the hot, evil glow that is my constant presence).

Tomorrow I shall stalk the earth. Why you may ask? Because I feel like it. My demonic Northern blood demands that I do so ... or I won't have any groceries. I mean victims to feed my minions. They eat a lot you know.

No comments: