Friday, February 13

More of that bloody white stuff. I think I need to convince the Incubus that the minions and I would be less evil if we lived in a warmer realm. Speaking of .... he shall be returning to me late tonight, with toys. Woodworking toys, not the other kind of toys, though I know well what Incubuses (Incubi?) do for a living.

I was bored this daylight. I reordered the minions' dungeons, and investigated several strange items of apparel that mortals cover themselves in. These things appear to multiply rapidly, and are determined to take over my porch. Leave just one item out, and when I next return to that area of my domain, there are dozens more. The pile had spread clear across the floor and attained a scarey height, rival to my own, but I shall perservere and beat back these vile garments.

The only way they can be beaten it seems, is to shove them inside a large white box, and allow the spawn within to wring the apparel senseless. I tried to catch the spawn in action, being the nosey Demon that I am, but they must have heard me coming, for they abandoned their victims to lie in a soggy, clear-coloured blood-soaked heap. As soon as I closed the lid, the sounds of thrashing resumed, and the spawn returned to their vicious task.

No comments: